Friday, March 1, 2013

Strauss Milky White-Chocolate Pudding


Strauss added a new flavor to their ever-so-popular Milky pudding line. This time they went for a white-chocolate flavor.

מילקי שוקולד לבן
As with other Milky products this white-chocolate pudding also comes topped with their signature whipped-cream (which by the way, I don't love because I find it leaves an unpleasant shortening-like film in my mouth, but that’s nothing new.) If you like their whip-cream in any of their other 10 Milky puddings you will like it this time as well.
From what I read it seems that White-Chocolate Milky was a popular request on the “My Strauss” request webpage and therefore they decided to add it to the line.

I was hoping it would have a rich distinctive white-chocolate flavor to it but instead it was just very bland with a non specific taste. It did have a touch of vanilla but it was so mild I had a hard time picking up on it. Although, as far as color goes, it looks exactly like their vanilla pudding Milky. But taste-wise it did not have a strong vanilla flavor to it. I was quite disappointed in how tasteless and plain Strauss Milky White-Chocolate Pudding was.

Bottom Line: I did not pick up on a real white-chocolate flavor to this Strauss White-Chocolate Milky pudding. I think they need to improve on the flavor of this pudding if they want it to be as big a seller as their regular chocolate flavored pudding. This was a fail in my book

Price: 120 gram container 2.87 NIS

Kosher Badatz Mehadrin  

Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me. No one is paying me for this review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment