Friday, April 15, 2011

Tara's "Moo" Pudding Kosher for Pesach

By now most of you have likely tasted Tara's "Moo" pudding and have formed an opinion as to which pudding you prefer Tara's Moo or Straus's Milky.

The reason I'm even posting about Tara's Moo puddings today is because they are now Kosher for Pesach with a Badatz Cholov Yisrael hechsher, whereas,  Straus's Milky is kitniyot.

טרה מוו כשר לפסח


So if you have not yet tried Tara's Moo pudding, I would say Pesach might be the perfect time to try it out.



They have 3 flavors available for Pesach; chocolate, chocolate-hazelnut and chocolate with chocolate heart shaped bits on top (to add in after opening). They all, of course, have whipped-cream in the container with the pudding.

    

All Moo products are made with Tara's 100% milk and have no preservatives.

Kosher for Passover


Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me. No one is paying me for this post. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment