Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yoplait White 1.2% Yogurt with Fruit at the Bottom - Free Sample


I have another quick post (with a link to a free coupon) for you today.

Tnuva-Yoplait has a new yogurt on the market. It’s a white “refined” yogurt with a thin layer of fruit at the bottom of the container. It comes in 3 flavors; Wild Berries, Orange and Plum. 



After I got home from shopping, with the wild berry option in my bag, I saw this link to a website that you can get a coupon for free sample (one per address) if you fill out the short form – name, address, phone number etc… and click send.

Since I already had a yogurt in my hand I didn’t fill out the form so I don’t know if you receive the coupon in the snail-mail or as an email.

Like I said, I bought and therefore tasted the wild berry yogurt. Gotta say I’m not a huge fan of fruit on the bottom yogurts. I much prefer when the “flavor” or “add in” is in a separate container above or on the side of the yogurt that I can add as I like. But I get the concept of having the fruit at the bottom and you can “mix it in” as you wish, so it’s fine.

There wasn’t all that much fruit in the 150 gram (134 calorie) container but what wild berries it did have were perfectly fine and enjoyable.

Bottom Line: Nothing about this Yoplait White 1.2% Yogurt with Fruit at the Bottom was all that unique or post worth (except maybe the odd shape of the container). The yogurt and fruit bottom were tasty but nothing really special or different about this yogurt compared to many similar products already on the market. The only reason I’m posting about it is to give you the link to the coupon for the free yogurt so you can get one if you so wish.

150 gram container - 3.49 NIS

Kosher Dairy Chief Rabbinate Israel 


Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me.  No one is paying me for this review. All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment