Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nestlé's "Nok-Out" Mascarpone & Lemon Ice-Cream Bar

גלידות נסטלה נוק אאוט מסקרפונה לימון
After not loving the Ice-Cream part of Nestlé Crunch Roll Ice-Cream Pops I was hesitant to try another Nestlé ice-cream product, but the Mascarpone Lemon flavor really intrigued me.

Since my main issue with the ice-cream in the "Crunch Roll Bar" was the lack of real milk or cream, reading that this Nok-Out Mascarpone and Lemon Ice-Cream Bar has real butter in it made me think that this ice cream is likely to be a very different consistency, so I wanted to give it a shot and I'm really glad I did. The ice-cream in the Nok-Out Mascarpone and Lemon Bar was a soft, creamy delicious treat.

This mascarpone and lemon flavored Nok-Out bar has crumbled vanilla cookies mixed into the ice-cream and is coated with a nice layer of white chocolate.

I thought that all of the flavors work perfectly well together, none of them overpower or clash with each other. For me there was the perfect touch of lemon to play off the more dominant mascarpone flavor. I enjoyed the texture and taste that the vanilla cookies added to the mix and the white chocolate coating was an ideal topping for this wonderful indulgence.

This creamy "Nok-Out" Mascarpone and Lemon Ice-Cream Bar might be the perfect Shavuot treat.

I'm thrilled I didn’t let my previous disappointment with a Nestlé ice-cream product stop me from trying this delightful luxury.

Bottom Line: Nestlé's "Nok-Out" Mascarpone and Lemon Ice-Cream Bar is a sweet and rich ice-cream that I'd say is geared more toward adults. I, for one, thoroughly enjoyed this somewhat unique flavored ice-cream bar.

90 gram Ice-Cream Bar – 9.00 -11.00 NIS

Kosher Dairy Badatz



Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me. No one is paying me for this review. All opinions are my own.


4 comments:

  1. O.M.G. That photo of the bar close up looks divine!! I can't wait to find these in the US

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real butter in an ice-cream?? Ermmmm..I am not sure whether I am gonna like this...LOL:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. "O.M.G. That photo of the bar close up looks divine!! I can't wait to find these in the US"

    Yeah I really enjoyed it, let me know if and when you find it in the US and if you think it's as divine as it looks:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christy
    I know when I read the label I was not sure either, but I think the butter helped make the ice cream rich, smooth and creamy and it did NOT leave a buttery flavor. Had I not mentioned the ice cream had butter in it I don't think u would have tasted it. So I would say if you like a mascarpone & lemon flavor you still might really enjoy this ice cream like I did.

    ReplyDelete