Friday, May 6, 2011

Same Product, New Yom Ha'atzmaut Holiday Packaging

In honor of Yom Ha'atzmaut
A few Israeli products have special
 holiday packaging to make
them look a little more festive and patriotic.

 
מלח הארץ לחג

I noticed that
"Salt of the Earth Ltd"
(Melach Haaretz)
 Sea Salt
 have 3 fun holiday themed containers
 to choose from.

Any of them are sure to make your
 Holiday mangal/BBQ a bit more festive.


חומוס צבר 1 קילו לחג
 Tzabar is selling a 1 kilo Chummus container whereas
 Achlah has "one upped them" with their 1.2 kilo container,
So, regardless of how many friends and family
you're having at your Holiday mangal/BBQ
 there is sure to be a container of chummus to suit your needs.

חומוס אחלה 1.2 קילו לחג

Elite wafers have a nice big flag
 printed on the front
 of their box.

Considering my reviews of both
 as patriotic as I might be,
a festive flag packaging
 still would not get me to buy
 these Elite's wafers.

 
But I did enjoy seeing the display
in the supermarket J

עלית בפלות לחג


Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me. No one is paying me for this post. All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment