Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Nestlé's Skinny Cow Vanilla Ice Cream Cone + Coupon


גלידת וניל "סקיני קאו" בוופל נסטלה
As Nestlé promised (and I mentioned in my review of Skinny Cow's Vanilla Cappuccino Ice Cream Sandwich) Skinny Cow added a Vanilla Ice Cream Cone to their local line of ice creams.  

It’s a full sized waffle-type ice cream cone that has a thin inner coating of milk chocolate which is then filled with Skinny Cow’s low fat Vanilla Ice Cream and topped with a bit of chocolate syrup.

As I ate this Skinny Cow Vanilla Ice Cream Cone I in no way felt like I was eating a low fat or low calorie ice cream cone. Yes Skinny Cows ice cream is a little “lighter and fluffier” than other ice creams but I actually prefer that. I like the taste and texture of skinny cow’s vanilla ice cream. I think it’s a wonderful delicious treat with much less guilt, “win win” in my book. 

I really enjoyed this Skinny Cow Vanilla Ice Cream Cone. I would go so far as to say I enjoyed it even more than the Skinny Cow Cookies and Cream Sandwich which I really like a lot.

At 149 calories (4.2 grams fat) these Skinny Cow Vanilla Ice Cream Cones are 90 calories less than the classic Cornetto Ice Cream cone which is 239 calories.

Granted this ice cream cone does not have as many “bells and whistles” as there may be on say an elaborate Cornetto ice cream cone, but those are way more calories than even the classic Cornetto Ice Cream Cone. And I don’t need the extra nuts and chocolates etc. that they add to many of the ice cream cones on the market. For me the touch of chocolate syrup at the top of this Skinny Cow Vanilla Ice Cream and the chocolate they added to the inside of the cone was the perfect amount of chocolate flavor to make it more interesting without adding too many extra calories.

Link to printable coupon  just click on the pink "cloud" at the bottom that says הדפיס קופון to print your coupon.

source
Bottom Line: In my opinion Skinny Cow Vanilla Ice Cream Cone is another big winner for Nestlé Skinny Cow and I think it will become a fairly regular treat I buy throughout the hot Israeli summer and beyond.


Box of 5 (65 gram each) 25.00 NIS

Kosher Dairy Badatz

Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me. No one is paying me for this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment