Friday, August 19, 2011

Strauss's Tamkor Ice Cream Sandwich New Packaging



Strauss's Tamkor Ice Cream Sandwich

 has a new wrapper

טעמקור גלידת סנדביץ' של שטראוס בטעם וניל ושוקו


It seems that many people contacted Strauss

and asked them

 to indicate on the wrapper of their popular

 Tamkor ice cream sandwich

which side has the

 chocolate ice cream and

 which side has the

 vanilla ice cream



 Strauss actually listened to the suggestion

and it is now written on the wrapper

 which side is which



I personally much prefer the


over Strauss's sandwich

 but I think it’s a nice extra touch

on Strauss's part.


  I'm sure there are people that prefer the

 "mini surprise"

 not knowing if they are opening

 the chocolate or vanilla side of the sandwich

I guess u can't please all of the people all of the time
 

While they were at it Strauss also enlarged the

 Tamkor ice cream sandwich

 by 25%

that should please many
:)





Disclaimer:. No one is paying me for this post. All opinions are my own.






2 comments:

  1. I'll bet it makes it much more fun to enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree :) I think it makes it more fun too:)

    ReplyDelete