Sunday, May 6, 2012

Muller’s 99 Yogurt Whipped Wild-Berry Topping + Coupon


 Müller 99 יוגורט קרמי עם קציפה
I tried Muller’s 99 calorie, 1.5% fat, Bio yogurt with whipped wild-berries on top. It comes with a passion fruit & peach whipped topping as well but of the two I decided to try the wild-berry one.

I thought the generous layer of whipped wild-berries on top of the yogurt was a flavorful, tart and sweet addition to the creamy 1.5% fat yogurt in the container. It was an interesting consistency, light and fluffy, but somehow it worked for me and I enjoyed it very much.

The yogurt itself was tasty too. I could not tell that it was only 1.5% yogurt. It tasted nice and creamy to me and I didn’t think it needed any additional fat to make it an enjoyable or richer yogurt. 
 
I thought The 100 gram sized container was the perfect amount and at 99 calories per container it made for a wonderful mid-day snack.

Muller’s Yogurt 99 with Whipped Wild-Berries Topping has no artificial coloring and no added preservatives. 

Bottom Line: This Muller’s 99 calorie Yogurt with Whipped Wild-Berries Topping joins other Muller yogurts that I really enjoyed, like the Muller Bianco Yogurt with Chocolate Shavings that I reviewed here. I thought the whipped fruit top was interesting and slightly tart, I found it very enjoyable. I’d say this is the perfect 1.5% bio yogurt for me to keep in my refrigerator for when I need a mid-day snack or quick and easy breakfast.

UPDATE: I found a coupon for this yogurt

You can get the 4 pack 
for 9.90NIS at
 Shufersal Sheli, Shufersal Deal,
 Yesh, Tiv Tam and 
other leading supermarkets
 that may accept it as well. 
It expires 31-7-12  

Pack of 4 containers 100 grams each – 13.49NIS 

Kosher Mehadrin Badatz   

 Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me. No one is paying me for this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment