Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Skittles


This isn’t a review it’s just an FYI … 

Skittles are now widely available here in Israel. Until now I saw them, on occasion, in some select mini markets that specialize in imported products but last week I saw 2 flavors on a huge stand in Mega Bul. Then yesterday I read a press release stating that Wrigley’s has officially bought Skittles to Israel.

The flavors they had were Fruits and Crazy Sour Skittles.

סוכריות סקיטלס



As a promotion if you go to the Skittle Israel Face Book page and play a “TASTE THE RAINBOW, TOUCH THE RAINBOW” game you can win a free trial packet of Skittles.

I don’t think there is a need for a review of Skittles on my blog. My assumption is that most people that read my blog know what Skittles are. I think they have been around since 1974, if it was something you were interested in I am guessing you would have tasted them by now, either before you moved here to Israel, or on visits overseas. If I am wrong, and there is a need/want for a review I bought the Crazy Sour Skittles (I am not a fan of sweet fruit flavored candies but I very much enjoy sour candies) so if you would like a review on those let me know and I will add a quick review to this post.

For those of you who enjoy Skittles and have been missing them since you moved to Israel, check your local supermarket, you should be able to find them quite easily now.

Suggested price: 38 gram bags - 2.99 NIS
125 gram bags 7.99 NIS


Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me. No one is paying me for this review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment