Saturday, August 25, 2012

Update: Shufersal’s Reduced Fat Potato Chips


שופרסל צ'יפס תפוחי אדמה מופחת שומן
In April I wrote about Shufersal’s Reduced Fat Potato Chips that I thought were going to be a permanent product and not just a special Pesach product. Well soon after Pesach those potato chips were no longer available. And although I was told, by a Shufersal customer service representative, that those Reduced Fat Potato Chips were part of the permanent line I could not find them in any Shufersal I checked, until this week that is.

Turns out Shufersal re-launched the Reduced Fat Potato Chips this month. They are now officially a product that will be constantly available. I easily found them in the first store I checked. I also noticed that they now come in two flavors. Not just the “plain-salt” flavor one I bought Pesach time, but also in a Chili flavored one .

The packaging is slightly different in color this time, plus the new bag is 150 grams, not 100 grams like the other one was. But when I tasted these plain-salt reduced fat chips they tasted exactly the same as the ones I liked so much back in April. I for one am happy they are now readily available. Hopefully they are really here to stay this time.

So if you missed them last time around and you like crunchy salty potato snacks that I think are similar to Low Fat Kettle Cooked Potato Chips, I suggest you try these Shufersal’s Reduced Fat Potato Chips and see what you think.

150 Gram Bag - 2 for 13 NIS

Kosher Parve Badatz KF 


Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me. No one is paying me for this review. All opinions are mine

No comments:

Post a Comment