Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Klik Kosher for Pesach Wafer Roll


קליק חטיף וופל כשר לפסח
Last year I reviewed a few of Klik Kosher for Pesach Chocolate Covered Cereal snack packs. They are available again this year but my assumption is they are the exact same product I reviewed last year so I don't plan on re-reviewing those or any of the Pesach products I posted about last year. That is unless I try something and it seems very different to what I tasted and reviewed last year but my guess is that will not happen much.

One Klik snack I didn’t review last year was this Chocolate Covered Kosher for Pesach Nougat filled Wafer Roll. The package says it’s a “new recipe” but I didn’t taste it last year so I can’t compare it to that.


They come in a white chocolate coating and a milk chocolate coating. I wanted to try both but the supermarkets I went to only had the milk chocolate one. So that’s the one I will review here.

I happen to enjoy Klik’s wafer rolls all year round; I like the shape and texture of them. No they are not a high quality chocolate but for what they are I think they are tasty and enjoyable. These Kosher for Pesach Klik wafer rolls look very much like all of Klik’s wafer rolls. The texture seems almost identical as well, so I enjoyed it just as much as I do the regular Klik wafer rolls.


Yes I could tell it was a different recipe to the one you get all year round. This Pesach one reminded me very much of the Kosher for Pesach Chocolate covered Cariot cereal snack I told you about last year. Naturally the Cariot are somewhat crunchier because they are smaller bits and therefore have more ends to make them crunchier but as a whole, if memory serves, they seemed to be a one long version of the Kosher for Pesach Chocolate Covered Cariot.

Like I said last year, one thing I really don’t like about many Kosher for Pesach products is the “potato starch” taste many products seem to have, I didn’t not pick up on that annoying taste in this Klik wafer roll, that’s always a good thing in my book.

Bottom Line: As a Kosher for Pesach wafer roll I think Klik did a good job with this snack. It reminded me very much of the chocolate covered Cariot Klik snack I reviewed last year and I enjoyed those too. If I can find a good deal on them in one of the supermarkets I plan on picking up some more of these as an “on the go” treat if we need a special snack to take on a trip during the Holiday. 

I would have liked to taste the white chocolate covered Klik wafer bar as well but I have yet to find it in the supermarket if I do find it before Pesach and have anything to add about it I will try and add an update to this post.

35 gram wafer roll – 3.50NIS

Kosher Dairy Cholov Yisrael Kosher for Pesach Kitnioyt


 Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me. No one is paying me for this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment