Friday, March 25, 2011

Another "Osem Flat Pretzels" Update…

But this is a HAPPY update

 I saw the
 Osem Flat Pretzels
back on the shelf in 2 supermarkets this morning.

Both Rami Levi and ShuferSal had them.

Rami Levi only had the sesame ones but ShuferSal had both the salt and the sesame ones,
but they had more of the sesame than the salt.

 I noticed at least 10 people waiting on line who all had some
"Osem Flat Pretzels"
 in thier shopping cart
 So I'm not sure how long they will last on the shelf.


I had heard they would not be back on the self until after Pesach but I was happy to see that is not the case.

If you were looking for them before and could not find them, you might have more luck this week.


Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me. No one is paying me for this review. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your website. I spend a few months in Israel every few years and I'm always overwhelmed by how many yummy sounding new products are on the shelves. I am glad to have your review site to clue me in to what I should look for the next time I go! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous ... I'm so thrilled that this blog is turning out to do just what I hoped it would do..."clue people in to what they should look for"

    Thank you for your kind words and I truly hope it will help you on your next visit here :)

    ReplyDelete