Friday, December 2, 2011

Energy Shape Cereal Bars Mix-Pack

I've noticed that for some reason
Israeli companies don’t really like to make
mixed packs of their product.

Maybe it's because they make more money
 from us buying each flavor on its own? 
I don't know.

Regardless of the reason I was
pleasantly surprised to see that
 Energy Shape
has decided to put out a
mixed pack of their soft cereal bars.

אנרג'י שייף חטיפי דגנים - מיקס

The box included three of their flavors;
 Dark-Chocolate and Mixed Nuts,
 Milk-Chocolate and Mixed Nuts

Both of the bars that have nuts are
99 calories a bar
but the cranberry one is 95 calories.

So if you were hesitant to buy a
full box of any of those bars
maybe this is a good way to try them all
 and see what you like.

Or if you just like having a variety of choices,
 this pack would work well for you too.


Disclaimer: No one is paying me for this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment