Sunday, December 11, 2011

Shtuzim Peach Flavor & Coupon

                                                               
Not too long ago I saw a sticker on the

Vanilla flavored Shtuzim that a

new flavor is

coming soon.



I "kept an eye open"

and then last week I noticed

the new

Peach Flavored Shtuzim

on the shelf.

שטוזים אפרסק


So I printed out the

 30% off coupon

 I saw over at


and I got a four pack of the

 new Peach Flavored Shtuzim

at Mega.



The peach flavored whipped yogurt

has a strong yet pleasant peach taste.

There was no doubt that I was eating a

peach flavored product.



I did enjoy it but I actually prefer the


I reviewed back in March.



If you want to try the

new Peach flavored Shtuzim,

or any of the flavors, for that matter,

go ahead and print out the coupon.


 It's good until July 31, 2012

to be used at Mega or Mega in the City.



Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me. No one is paying me for this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment